Many small business owners have told me that they have no idea how much traffic their website is getting. Even if they have tools in place to track the traffic, often that doesn’t get reviewed often.
As a result, people may be leaving abandoned shopping cards online or you have parts of your websites that don’t work well for your visitors. Without looking at your traffic stats, you just won’t know.
This week we will get the tools in place to measure your traffic. Near the end of this series, we will review what the traffic is actually doing and create a routine for you to maintain it.
If you want to join the live webinar to have your questions answered, join this hangout at 10am EDT on May 2nd.
Links covered during the hangout
- Google Analytics http://google.com/analytics
- Webmaster tools https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
- Facebook http://facebook.com/insights
- Pinterest http://business.pinterest.com/analytics/
- Twitter http://ads.twitter.com
- AddThis http://addthis.com
- Bing http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster
- Alexa – http://www.alexa.com/siteowners/claim
- Yandex – http://help.yandex.com/webmaster/service/rights.xml#how-to
- Jetpack site stats http://jetpack.me
- Ping – Settings -> Writing